الأربعاء، 19 مايو 2010

MY DREAM GUY LIST

1# he's a coffe person ,not that i dnt like guys who drink tea.. it's jst that they're irritatingly calm !

2# he likes cats , but he's more of a dog person , or WOLVES if they're possibale to own

i love huskys but they only live in the poles

3# convence me to do the right thing when i feel like rebelling on the community , not that he's doing this because of traditions or reliegon but because he cares

4# to be sensitive, though he never shows it

5# Extra funny , a smartypants

6# take dance lessons with me , even though he moght think it doesn't make him that manly

....

7# looks through my eyes , like he's piercing through my soul .. >> i dnt look in direct in someone eyes unless he really charms me !

8# value my writtings , even though i doubt my self always

9# Gr8 taste in music , but still listens to my horriable mixes if we're together in a car for instanse , and even though he doesn't like 'em

10# spontenously romantic

11# protective , but still open-minded and in control of his stalking ability

12 # thinks i'm the most beautiful girl , even though he rates me as 7,8 outta 10

13# never LIES to me

14 # have a tight bound with god, as in spirtual

15# not afraid of saying " i need u"

16# i'm the 3rd priority in his list , the first two are god and his parents

17# isn't with me jst to show off infront of his friends , and never feels embarrissed of me when i'm in my worst ways " p.s. i look like an ancient egyptian mummy when i'm in exams " !

18# not afraid of real commitment

19# doesn't care that my hands sweat when i get nervous !!! , cause i really get embarreced by that one

20 # A Great KISSER and thats very importent

21 # he cheriches 2 things the most ,, Cenima "a good movie " and cheese cakes

22 # Never witholds anything from me

3 التعليقات:

عروستى يقول...

مجهود رائع منك

غير معرف يقول...
أزال أحد مشرفي المدونة هذا التعليق.
غير معرف يقول...
أزال أحد مشرفي المدونة هذا التعليق.